Friday, October 20, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Caroline to list 5 little known things about me. I haven't found this easy as I am a very open person and assume people know most things about me, but here goes.

1. I have survived an abusive marriage.

2. I have a dolphin tattoo, done on my left shoulder when I was 35 and it took me a year to tell my Mum

3. I used to be a competition swimmer

4. When I was a lot younger I took speed regularly, but a bad experience scared me from doing it again

5. Despite my bold manner, I am actually quite shy. This sometimes comes across as being miserable and or stuck up

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tag anybody! You have to. It's the law. If you break the chain your blog will blow up within 24 hours and the Internet will grind to a standstill, which will have dire consequences for my work so I'll be broke and you'll have to lend me money. Lots of it.

Anonymous said...

I was tagged for the Peoples Collection too! I seem to be the only one without a tattoo of the ones I've read so far - I fell left out!

My first visit so off to look round!

Caroline said...

Yeahhhhhhh you did it!
Fantastic!
I know very little about you - so this is great. I still haven't told my mum about my tat or my blog or ... omg! when she finds my blog I am going to be in sooooooooooooooooo much trouble!

Cx

ps - Sharon!

Pete said...

Carol

Very brave to let all this out. Well done you. Like the item about the tattoo. You should have seen my parents faces when I had my left nipple pierced at the age of 40

Pete
X

Anonymous said...

Pete. You are kidding, right? The mind boggles :-)

Unknown said...

Pete
That has just made me go ouch!!!

I had a male friend who came on holiday with us to Turkey. He had both his nips pierced.

With my tattoo, I had to tell my Mum, it was a boiling hot day and I was wearing a cardi. My aunt was visiting and she suggested I take it off. I explained the problem and she said: Leave it to me, I'll be discreet.
We sat down to dinner and she just blurted out: Brenda have you seen Carol's dolphin?!!! LOL

Pete said...

Carol

You can always rely on family!!

It made me go "ouch" (or words to that effect) too.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You brave, brave man! Just the thought is enough to bring tears to my eyes!