Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Genetic Cellulite

I have been going through some old family photographs for my Mum. Her 80th birthday is approaching and my sister and I have decided to buy her a really good quality photo album and then put photos of the major things that have happened in her life in it.

Anyway, I digress. I came across a photo of me as a toddler. I am running around the garden with my back to the camera, naked. And there for all to see is cellulite on my bum!!! I thought this was something I developed as I got older and fatter!! I can now tell people, it was something I was born with!! It's genetic. Blame my parents!!!

7 comments:

Sharon J said...

Evidently, cellulite in young children is more prevelent in girls who haven't been breast fed. Did your mum breast feed you? If she didn't, give her the blame!

Sharon J said...

Oooh... gone all precious now, have we? Only pre-approved comments allowed?

Have you been comment spammed?

Carol said...

No I didn't go all precious. I was fiddling and basically didn't know what I was doing!!! I have changed it back now. LOL

Carol said...

Actually, I don't believe I was breast fed. Bottle fed me, seems nothings changed...................

Knowleypowley said...

As a man, who has no idea about cellulite I can honestly say that in a mans eye, it really doesn't matter if you've got it or not. As long as you are a happy individual with a kindly smile and Carol, that's you

Carol said...

Aw Shucks, you have made me go all bashful now!!

Knowleypowley said...

true though