Friday, July 31, 2009

Bye Bye

Ahh my manager left today. She took Voluntary redundancy. I am going to miss her so much because she showed me what it was like having a good manager. Back to the old one now, oh what joy. Still I am a different person to the one he managed before and he could be in for a bit of a surprise.

So farewell Pauline, love you lots and I will be coming over to Spain so much you will end up barring me. I hope your retirement is everything that you want it to be. It's been 2 hours and I am missing you already. BIG KISSES XXX

2 comments:

Akelamalu said...

It's sad when someone you really like leaves isn't it?

Unknown said...

I must admit I cried and this weekend has been spent thinking can I fill her boots? But I know I can, she was a really good teacher. In fact I was in at 8am this morning raring to go but guess what? Email is down. What the hell did I do before email?